- Ezra likes to clear the dishes and bowls from the table after meals.
- Elisha takes care of the dog and does chores around the house.
- Gracie likes to give her mom a back rub, pulling weeds, cleaning her room and giving 100's of hugs.
- Scarlet helps with gardening and baking with her mom.
- Elani likes to do service to the world by talking to the plants and animals.
- Oren helps his friends when they are sick or don't feel well.
- Isabel helps with the laundry.
- Sam likes playing with pets and letting his parents drink out of his special mug!
Sunday, August 9, 2015
Service With a Smile in Youth and Family Ministry at the Center
Shout out of Congratulations to our very own Dylan Jansen for being elected as a teen camp co-director for Northern California! Dyla...
In the early morning hours of July 14, thirteen members (11 teens, 2 advisors) of our Santa Rosa teen group embarked for a week long adv...
It takes a lot of volunteers to support our Youth Ministry and Nancy Moorehead has been doing it for the past 18 years! If Nancy looks f...