- Ezra likes to clear the dishes and bowls from the table after meals.
- Elisha takes care of the dog and does chores around the house.
- Gracie likes to give her mom a back rub, pulling weeds, cleaning her room and giving 100's of hugs.
- Scarlet helps with gardening and baking with her mom.
- Elani likes to do service to the world by talking to the plants and animals.
- Oren helps his friends when they are sick or don't feel well.
- Isabel helps with the laundry.
- Sam likes playing with pets and letting his parents drink out of his special mug!
Sunday, August 9, 2015
Service With a Smile in Youth and Family Ministry at the Center
Shout out of Congratulations to our very own Dylan Jansen for being elected as a teen camp co-director for Northern California! Dyla...
It takes a lot of volunteers to support our Youth Ministry and Nancy Moorehead has been doing it for the past 18 years! If Nancy looks f...
There is something wonderful that occurs every January over the Martin Luther King holiday weekend. It's the Centers for Spiritual Liv...