- Ezra likes to clear the dishes and bowls from the table after meals.
- Elisha takes care of the dog and does chores around the house.
- Gracie likes to give her mom a back rub, pulling weeds, cleaning her room and giving 100's of hugs.
- Scarlet helps with gardening and baking with her mom.
- Elani likes to do service to the world by talking to the plants and animals.
- Oren helps his friends when they are sick or don't feel well.
- Isabel helps with the laundry.
- Sam likes playing with pets and letting his parents drink out of his special mug!
Sunday, August 9, 2015
Within our spiritual studies, we talk about the concept of Oneness a lot. For most people the idea that each of us are Spirit expressing its...
Commit to Transformation - The power of YES! As we bring March to a close we revisit our monthly theme of creating a Vision for our life, be...
The Winds of Change - Spiritual Value: Choice/Choosing The Winds of Change show up in life in a variety of ways. They encouraging us to step...